PLEASE NOTE! There is a 7 to 10 day lead time on the BMF Wah. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Throaty and vocal with a wide sweep, the BMF Wah delivers classic tones with ease. Features include a switchable onboard buffer (designed for fuzz compatibility) and a quick-release circuit board mounting system. You can easily swap out the stock BMF board for a vintage flavor from the past! Spec Boards can be ordered from the Parts & Accessories page and the following spec boards are available -
- Derek Spec - Less "toppy" than the Stock Spec with even more low end and a more fluid, almost filter-like sweep. This is the Eric Clapton / Derek and The Dominos wah.
- Grey Spec - Reedy and bright, this is the early Jimmy Page/Led Zeppelin wah.
- Italian Spec - The classic wah sound!
- McClyde Spec - More vocal and a deeper low end than the Italian Spec.
- Stock Spec - Throaty with more low end and a smoother sweep than the ones mentioned above. Overall a great blend of all the available circuits.
- Woodstock Spec - Slightly smoother sweep, a little more vocal and slightly less “toppy” than the Clyde Spec.
As with all BMF Effects pedals, the BMF Wah pedal features true bypass switching and a DC jack.
Dimensions - 4.0" W x 10.0" L (101.6mm x 254mm)
Operating DC - 9v
Current Draw - 3mA
*Color and/or graphics subject to change.